Coop the first step is to
- Self-employed people/projects in general
- Autonomous projects with collective economic activity
- Individuals looking for participation in open collaborative projects.
- Refugees and other people who are struggling to get an official work permission
Freedom Coop can offer the following to its members:
- The use of a collective tax-ID number in order to write invoices and make purchases. The issued invoices are subject to VAT and not personal income tax because “a legal person” issues the invoices and not an individual.
- We will take care of accounting and dealings with fiscal authorities related to your activity by means of Freedom Coop’s administration.
- An easy, fast and uncomplicated procedure to start and run your self-employed activity.
- A toolkit of alternative banking services for any individual or group.
- A broad network of resources and tools from the FairCoop (such as , FairMarket, FairCoin etc.)
- Cheaper products through collective purchases by the cooperative.
Important: Before applying for the membership we recommend to read our FAQs to get a better impression of what Freedom Coop is about and to make sure that we are the right fits for your needs.